Spanish Grammar Rules (in Spanish)
Note that the grammar rules and games on the pages to the left are entirely in Spanish for now.
Check out the grammar guides in English that we have started creating below.
Spanish Grammar Rules (in English)
- Contractions AL and DEL - When and how to use the contractions AL and DEL in Spanish
- Gustar - How to form sentences using the Spanish verb Gustar and how to say you like something
- Muy vs Mucho - The difference between Muy and Mucho
- Prepositions of Place - Showing where things are: abajo de, cerca de, detrás de, entre, sobre etc.
- Present Tense - How to conjugate Spanish verbs in the present tense
- Subject Pronouns in Spanish - Pronombres Personales - Yo, tú, él, ella, usted, nosotros, vosotros etc.
- También vs Tampoco - The difference between También and Tampoco
We also have a List of 29 Spanish Verbs with their conjugations and many examples in its different tenses. For each table of verb conjugations there is a game to practice that verb.
Spanish Grammar Games
On our Spanish Grammar Games page you will find many interactive games to help you practise the Spanish grammar rules you have learned. We have the games divided into Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Spanish.
If you found this Spanish Grammar Guide useful, share it with others: