Spanish Language Learning Software
The best software to help you learn Spanish
While not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to travel to a Spanish-speaking language and immerse themselves in the local language, there are other alternatives at a fraction of the cost. Here are a list of some of the most popular software to help you learn Spanish from the comfort of your home:
- 150 sessions of up to 2.5 hours each - The most comprehensive software application with real-world contexts that immerse you in the culture
- Video Language Tutor - recreating one-on-one tutoring that guides learners step-by-step through the language, explaining how every new piece of grammar, vocabulary, and structure works.
- Used by the best - currently used by elite units of the US Navy, senior personnel at the UN and UNICEF, students at Harvard Business School and more.
- Audience - Specifically designed for teens and adults.
- Live online lessons - Practice sessions led by native speaking tutors
- Interactive Software - award-winning software with proprietary speech recognition technology
- Audio Companion - for CD or MP3 player, includes headset with microphone
- Mobile Companion - Learning application for your iPhone or iPod Touch Device.
Instant Immersion Spanish - Levels 1, 2 and 3 (Beginner to Advanced)
- Voice Technology - Advanced recordable voice feature for perfecting your pronunciation
- Instant Immersion DVD - fun interactive games on your TV using a DVD player and your remote.
- Audio On-the-Go - Transfer the lessons to your iPod or other MP3 player. Listen to the audio in the car or while you are in a waiting room
- CD-ROM Game - a mystery game with more than 70 hours of learning and 3 possible endings. Learn more than 1200 words.
- 10 Levels - Beginner Spanish lessons to Advanced Spanish.
- Content - 20 hours of interactive video, 20,000 exercises, cultural content and text with printable vocabulary lists and grammatical explanations.
- Spoken Error Tracking System - technology pinpoints mispronounced words and video illustrations show you how to optimize your speaking for correct pronunciation.
- Designed by language experts - Over 7 million satisfied users worldwide.
- 524 lessons - 13 themed sections containing interactive lessons.
- Audio Lessons - 13 hours to review on your audio device while on the go.
- Conversation Manual - Pocket-sized containing every word taught in the course so you can practice whereever you go.
- Visual - Each Spanish word is linked to a moving image. Words linked to moving images dramatically increase the brain's ability to recall new vocabulary. Learning by groups you'll be able to create hundreds of combinations of sentences per section
We have included links directly to their pages on Amazon should you want to see their current prices and also read some of the reviews made by people who have purchased them. Purchasing any through our links helps finance this free Spanish-learning site.
If you like this list of Spanish Language Learning Software useful then let others know about it: