Spanish Courses in Santiago
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW ENROLMENTS 2013-2014
What makes our Spanish classes different?
- Maximum SIX students per class.
- Spanish classes can start any day from Monday to Friday (not just Monday!)
- Spanish Courses of 10 or 20 hours (no need to book many weeks at a time).
- Flexible courses where you can book classes on different days and at different hours.
- Only Experienced Spanish teachers with University Teaching Degrees.
- Almost all of our students come recommended (which shows the quality of what we do).
- Biometric booking system (the most advanced technology of any Spanish language school in Chile) so you book your own classes on a screen and have access to information about your course including hours taken and when your next evaluation is etc.
- Newly implemented interactive electronic whiteboards (including wireless pads) with real images and audio making it even more advanced (and interesting) than the traditional whiteboards.
- Free conversation hours every day.
- Free book exchange (books in English and Spanish).
- Free Internet for Students while at the school. (WIFI).
- Information about Chile and South America for expats.
- On the main road next to a subway station (Metro Manquehue) with its large shopping mall.
- We are such nice people here at Woodward Chile!
General Spanish Classes
Our Flexible Spanish courses contain 10 or 20 hours of classes depending on the students' needs. There is no need to commit yourself to 'X' weeks of classes. We recommend that you take either 10 hours to begin with so you can try us and see the quality of what we do. When you see how much you have advanced, you are more than welcome to take another set of hours.
Each Spanish class hour is 60 minutes of class (and not 45 minutes as is common in Chile).
Classes are available in the morning and afternoon. We are open from 10am to 5pm.
As with all our general Spanish courses, there is a maximum of 6 students per class (and always students of the same level). That way you have more opportunities to practice and really use the language.
There is the possibility to do part of the hours one week, travel for a while through Chile (or elsewhere) and then continue with the rest of your Spanish classes once you return to Santiago.
It's not necessary to schedule classes for every day. You decide the frequency of your classes and the number of hours you would like to do each time. Some students come once or twice a week, others every day depending on their own lives and available free time.
We have a biometrics computer system (the most advanced technology of any Spanish school in Chile) where you can see the calendar of classes available on a screen and choose the hours yourself from those that are available. It also gives details of how many hours you have purchased, how many of those you have taken, how many you have remaining, a complete log of all the classes already taken and those already booked in advance as well as when you have your next evaluation.
More Information about our Spanish lessons...
Our Spanish classes go beyond the typically fragmented study of another language. At Woodward Chile, we teach a true-to-life Spanish with emphasis on verbal communication, the ability to be able to express one's own thoughts, opinions and needs. We get you speaking from the first day!
Our classes are fun and interactive with a system created to stimulate your curiosity on the path to learning another language. Innovative methods make lessons enjoyable and easy to understand. Our relaxed environment enhances this positive learning atmosphere.
Most of our students have taken a course with us at Woodward Chile because of the recommendations of our current or ex-students. This shows the quality of what we do!
More about our Methodology
If you aren't lucky enough to come to Chile to learn Spanish with us, then check out this language course to learn at home.
If you found this Spanish Course in Chile interesting, share it with others: